Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wide awake...

Here i am....sitting in fromt of computer at 0300 hrs in the morning writing on my blog. People would think i am crazy..but believe me..there are crazier people around....I need to go home for my exam on monday but to top this all non-sense i have not recieved my admit card yet....although the instructor has aplan for us...and a crappy one too...he suggest we go to university on monday hours before the exam and get my admit card...i don't know what will happen...i am not sure if my ticket to go home today is confirmed or not...website is dysfunctional at the moment....i was on waitlist-4 at last check whihc was yesterday evening.....

I am awake at thi moment becuase i was sleeping since 1800 hrs last evening....that was inturn because i was awake since 1600 hrs friday...that means total of 26 waking hours....and all this time was spent in office....yeah..thats right...i did almost back2back shift...don't ask me why i did that when i had the choice to return early and rest for next days morning shift...probably i get a high, some kind of intoxication by working hard....or probably i just want to cover up some shortcomings by highlighting other things.....whatever the reason may be....bottomline is that i am addicted to work...i just can't stay still....i have to do something every waking minute.....i can't even sustain a bloody channel on TV...just keep playing with the remote...as if iam intrested in everything on TV except whats on screen....Any ideas where all this is going to....please let me know......

Chardi kala.....

No comments:

Post a Comment