Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Currently.......

Its been a week here now. It is actually more than that, 12 days that is. These days have been a very struggling as far as settling in goes. I am still not able to get a sleep of more than 6-7 hours & enjoy a weekend at home. This whole diaspora of being at home has not been realized yet. I guess it will take some time before feeling actually start to sink in.

I am still in touch with many of the IBMers, though its not much that we talk about. It is general chit chat and thats where it all ends. I definitely miss all of them. I miss messing with Ritesh, I miss singing with Atri jee, I miss gorging with Jagpal, I miss flirting with Mano, Sneha, Jo, Geetika, Shaleenee and who not; I miss baklol with Anshu, I miss desipan with Garry, I miss hindi with Vinay, I miss everything. I don't see a place to have late night snack & I don't see a place to buy the drinks after hours.

It seems like that you actually can't beat a metro at all, let alone NCR.

Yeh dilli hai mere yaar, bas ishq mohabbat pyar...

3 comments:

  1. Somehow with what you did to Ritesh and his future, i find it very unlikey that you are missing Ritesh

    Sorry to say but its true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the missing part as purely personal

    and on the lighter side , you miss your friends and foes alike so there are no doubts that you are missing Ritesh :)

    He is a kind of person that will stay in your mind , be it good or bad ...

    ReplyDelete