Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

A week in my life - Day 1

1030 Hrs - Woke up to the first day of the week, after a long night of watching movies and comedy circus over YouTube. Since Manish is out of town, I need to get to office. No off in sight for this week. Its going to be a long day.

1355 Hrs - Sitting in lab. Hopefully I will be able to get out by 1700 Hrs and have some time to myself this evening. Played ,and won, a hand of Solitaire with real cards. It really is more fun to play it with real cards.


1400 Hrs - Frustration has just begun for the day. With people busy in their own little world, chaos is inevitable. One person is busy in impressing a girl and others are busy nit-picking on him. I like it.


1620 Hrs - There are some things that make me feel bad about tomorrow. I have a strong feeling that tomorrow will be a long day as I see a couple of items brewing to become conflicts and a heated exchange of words. Unfortunately I don't have control over it as its already beyond point of control due to indescribable reasons. What to say??? What to do??? 


1830 Hrs - Standing at a roadside eatery (literally) wolfing down mutton chops with white bread. Doesn't look very hygienic; but what is little hygiene when it comes to eating.


2200 Hrs -  Started watching movies that I intended to watch during the day. I got Sin city and  A fistful of Dollars lined up. No dinner for me after the celebrated eat-out.


2359 Hrs - Still watching movies. Took a pause to watch the last over of Mumbai Indians Vs Bangalore RC match. MI won by two runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment