Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Now what !!!

I have come at a point where i think i need to ask this question. Its now or never... I don't think i have money to spare..Yeah I am invested..but how much...Its been two years here..on my own...but do I have something that i can offer to my family..not exactly. True that I have invested around 60000/- on my own..but is that what i have saved in two years...two bloody years...Even that doesn't have the damn same value.... Will i be able to marry myself off...Will i be able to own a house on my oen...I seriously need to think about it...
I came acroos this thought due to an incident today...Something that took our business to where it all started..maybe in worse position....This made me think that what can i contribute to help cover the loss and i got the answer in a flash....NOTHING!!!... Bloody nothing....
and its not money alone that i am worried about...Its about settling down in life...I want to know where i am headed to..Right now the answer is NOWHERE......I can't even scream and ask for directions...Everyone is in their own desert...Who on earth am i to ask anyone to help if they are nit sure where they are heading...This takes content out of my mind...keeping me sleepless for hours...i am getting sick of it day by day...
I don't what can helpme...i feel like hugging , a deep long hug....but i don't have anyone around...Hey Prabh, Cheenu, Nicky..........you listen boyz...I need someone...Comeover boyz....I wanna hug you guyz....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    sherry come on man .... u cant think like this .... u r the strongest among us .... i always try to think like u ...wat will sherry do if this happens...and now if u r the one whu is taking a negative approach towards lyf ....thats not a gud sign for u and ur future.... i knw the situation u r in is not very gud ...or rather i will say is the worst ...i remember it was the same feeling that i got after a year wen i was in delhi ...and i quit and started studying .... coz i realised that lyf was taking me nowhere .... anyways we are always there for u bhraa....anytime , any moment... dont feel as u r alone ....and cheer up man ....u r SHERRY SINGH ....the SUPASTAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar sherry u r the only person whom i look forward to when i am under stress n yaartu pagal ho gaya lagda....
    mainu console karn vala khud aukha and ik gal sun lai meri kade kisi vi cheez di zaroorat hoe i'll be there and tainu hug vi kara ga te 3600 gaala vi kada ga .... khush reha kar yaar tere to door haan so feel helpless... alwasy remember people are attached to u

    ReplyDelete