Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I WILL NOT DIE !!!

I got what i needed.. some motivation...a hug...Prabh sent me a virtual hug and lots of push....exactly what i needed in way i wanted.....I think thats why his surname is Dilbar...i always believed its on purpose...it can't be just coincidence...that was pre-meditated.
After this booster shot, i did what i do best..looked at it alternatively...and found myself in a good position...better light and best mindset...I now have only four words in my mind...UP, UP & AWAY... I am going to fly again... I WILL NOT DIE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    there u go my man ....i can c u fly now .... cheers matey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sherry .....dis is 1st time i gone thorugh ur prof. ..nd it took very long time to read(jinna bolda ohna hi likhan nu sher hai ...lolzz.)
    but seriously peoples ...... a..the..he..his..wat 2 write abt him....i cant find any words that will be describe him..in a perfect manner.....after gone thru his prof ....he's becme ma iDol ..really amazing person ....i think after google hes d man u can aks any damn ques bout anythin.......issi karke ....saariyan te laanta panda hai .....takliyaaa....lolzzzz ....

    sou can say ....there is one sun for universe,one moon for earth and one lara for cricket.and only one harjot in dis world u were at times vulnerable while speaking and while doin besti....lolzzzz

    1st tym i meet sherry in IBM .....munda jall da niklya . ..bus gall bann gyi/.....i learned lodds of thing frm harjot while working .. ....he alwayz helped others ..he treated me lik a small bro . .. .baaki laanta v bahut paanda hai . . . ..gall maari di gitte koi rove taan koi pitte . . (eh line padd de hi 2 gallan kadd ke kahega hun te plz dialog change karlai ...lolzzz ) ...but sorry i cantwrite more on him ....bcz words r not limit to explain his personality /.... . ..hes simply google of lyf fundaaa's ... ...

    baaki m leaving IBM now i dnt know he's remember me or not (waise bhulan wali cheez nhi han main )

    but i cant frget him ...whn ever i face anytrouble ..i ll remember his face .......(problem hor wadh jayegi ....loolzzzz )

    chlo bas yaar bahut ho gya hor v bahut kamm hunde hai . . ..changa sherry ... . .alvida ...takliya . . .

    ReplyDelete