Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happening Times !!!

Its been a very happening period for quite some time now. Prabhjeet is married and is off to his honeymoon. We are observing a turn around in management's perspective about different processes and guidelines after a few client side escalations.  

First things first, Prabhjeet (NOT Prabhmeet) is now married to a lovely lady Raman. She is from Patiala and its an arranged marriage. Who says arranged marriages are a thing of past? All I have seen till now is arranged marriages. And I don't find anything wrong with them as I have seen them succeed and sustain for as long as I can remember. However I have also seen some broken arranged marriages, but I know that this one will go far and stand the test of time. I know because I know Prabh. He has what it takes to get to next level. The way he has moved on with life has made me look things in a new light. I always thought that trying to look for the light at the end of the tunnel is for losers. A tunnel tells you to go straight but its a 3D world and I can move to any direction to find news paths. Now I believe it too.The light has finally shone on me.
 
Let there be light and there is light.....

1 comment:

  1. a big round of applause dude......sachi dassa the way u hv used the words....main senti ho gya .... u hv got the qualities to be the next CHETAN BHAGAT ..... u must write a novel that shud appear in the BEST SELLER FOR NEW YORK TIMES..... gud luck bro

    ReplyDelete