Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quite upset...Bursting !!!

I am truly upset with whatever happened yesterday at office... Some bloody rumors and I am blamed for it whereas I wasn't even bloody involved in it... I know its too many "bloodys" in a sentence but that is how I feel at this time... Bloody couldn't sleep well due to this F$%(%^ crappy thing going on in office....I think I will...I don't know what will I do... It seems so out of control... I am going to......aaaarrrgggghhhhhh!!! I bloody can't even say what I am thinking right now....
With these kind of people and confronting attitude, now I seriously think that this process is not going anywhere but the dumps....Its the decline of great Core... The best process of all is turning out to be a nightmare... and its all due to some poor vision and extremely short sighted approach... I mean what are people thinking...Seems like its in trend to consider the other party a fool and a complete idiot... Be it internal or external...I am not sure if I want to work here anymore...I am extremely disappointed with the way things turned out to be...Seems like the bubble has finally burst... I don't want to move out.. I like the place the people around me..but it's the atmosphere these days that is getting on my nerves now.... I don't think I would stay if I have the opportunity to move.... God knows what or where I might land up... I think it's time to look for alternatives.... PR here I come....
Shanti Shanti Shanti.....

1 comment:

  1. First thing you know that you are not the only one who was blamed ...

    so buddy u bloddy chill...

    Secondly if it is the fallout of the great core .. remember we are in it together .. so whereever we go, we'll go together..

    PR : he is staying here as his PR is here..

    ReplyDelete