Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Another transition???

I have spent time to introspect since my last post...and thought of another transition has crossed my mind more than once....Thought of leaving it all and starting onto something different..entirely out of it...where my work would decide what would it be and not other way around....of course every job is designated by some vision and goal but the kind of contorted vision that we are made to follow all this time has made me look at all this from a different point of view altogether... Maybe I will join Prabh in quest to finding a better option..Better in terms of personal life and peace of mind..probably job security and better prospects..This is not taking me anywhere...3D vision has started fading as it seems dark all around....All this time spent is all waste if there are no opportunities in here...that is I think the biggest problem of all... All the experience that you garner over time is of no use anywhere else...unless you are in managerial position for quite sometime of course...but that kind of position and profile is something that I don't see coming for quite sometime...and I am not the only one with this view...Seemingly this is common all around....from senior leadership to Operation workforce...FLs, TLs, DMs.....All seem to be bitten by the reality bug..but it probably is too late to deal with it...it is all uphill from here....and I don't mind going uphill if I know that there is a peak and I have it in visible range...no matter how far it is, I want to see the peak so I can decide to walk the path...Problem is I don't see the peak..I bloody don't even see the road to it.... All I can say is that these are tough times and I need to work it out before I go berserk and take some desperate &  disastorous step...
Itni shakti hamein dena daata...mann ka vishwas kamzor ho na....

3 comments:

  1. Prabh6:23 AM

    Tenke ..... jo karna hai , soch ke kari ...kahli ch na kari kuch v .....naale aiwen tension na leya kar ....path kareya kar ....rab da naam leya kar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don`t worry.
    Everything will be fine.

    Lets sit and talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don`t worry.

    Everything will be alright.
    The reason why you in this phase so that you can see this phase as well.

    Dont loose hope.. its just a test of your patience and commitment. Let it be very easy on you.

    ReplyDelete