Search This Blog

Friday, May 08, 2009

Trip to heaven....and back

I was on a short trip recently to Amritsar... A real short one which infact was longer than my usual visit home..an extended weekend that is...I t was me, Jagpal, Anshu & Vivek on this trip...and all of us were us...No office, no targets, no KRAs, no nothing...
It had been a relaxing trip overall...Mentally at least, if not physically... Phsically we were kind of exhausted with virtual continuous travel...Delhi to Jalandhar to Amritsar to Jalandhar to Delhi....Three places..three days..and we were back on third day.....This trip has given me what I longed for quite sometime...a break..a  much needed break....

But it has been quite a different experience after coming back....I believe that everything that we experience is relative...and in this environment of relativity one have enough reasons to pity himself and/or commend himself....Whatever I do would be good compared to one thing and worse in comparison to another...The recent couple of days have been very unusual at the office...I have never seen the environment so uncertain...It seems like the Aura has taken a permanent dip... I see no positivity around me... All that I feel is a silence and sense to conceal things that may have some hideous faces...and this concealing dips the Aura further...I think its no use hiding things that are to be revealed sooner than later. It think this is the time where we need each other more than anytime in past or in any near future...The time sure is make or break but the real test lies in standing against whatever comes our way...As Sylvester Stallone said in Rocky VI,"It doesn't matter how hard you hit. What matters is how hard a hit can you take and still move forward" . So I am gearing myself for the hit...It may or may not come my way directly, but a hit is waiting...waiting in the shadows...stealthily..stalking me...everytime...everyday...That is one of the primary reasons that I try to be as cheerful as I can..to conceal the fear....to be there...ready to take the hit.... 'coz.....

I WILL NOT DIE !!!

1 comment:

  1. Vivek Mishra says

    At times I feel there are instincts which are deeper than reason.On the contrary, birth,lust,illness and death are changeless things, and when one of these harsh facts springs out upon a man at some sudden turn of the path of life, it shatters for the moment his mask of civilization and gives a glimpse of the stranger and stronger face below.

    Anshu Vasishtha comments at 2:17pm May 9
    Still ... the one who is strong enough... man enough ...

    survives .... fights....

    and comes out as a winner..... Read More

    you my bro is a winner .... don't give up on the ppl you count on you...

    ==============================================
    Same applies for u champ...

    Keep up the morale as we do not have anything else remaining....

    ReplyDelete