Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Daily Dose...

I have decided to write a post a day from today onwards... I guess if I can sustain it for a week, it will continue for longer; Of course, a week in itself is long time. Due to increased frequency of posts and personal nature, most of the content with pretty regular stuff, since this blog is primarily for venting out and sharing my mind with anyone who cares to go through it. I reckon that most of the times it would be more or less of a daily journal.

Moving on, Cheenu wrote a very strong, and a very valued for that matter, reply to my earlier post(read it in comments). I think most of the times what you really want is for someone to listen and respond. No worldly words or pearls of words, but only to tell you that he is there. lately, I was thinking about our(me and Cheenu) discussions with kikki deedi. With her back in India on a vacation, the thoughts have started to flash increasingly. I was imagining a conversation with her where she might ask me why I didn't meet more often like old days. Only fitting reply I could think was that we had Cheenu back then so it was easy to meet up since there were three of us. Chances of anyone feeling lazy was 33% which has now increased to 50% since there is only me and Nicky here.

For the more regular part, the day was quite a bit for me. For once, I know what future holds. Tomorrow is going to be very hectic. Mind it that I said 'hectic' and not busy. I have more than a couple of engagements and it is going to be a difficult to balance all the balls, especially with Manish involved in one. I don't think it was much of a day other than planning and setting up things for tomorrow. In any case, its too late to continue writing but I think I will be back. So long...

Dated 1st December, 2009

1 comment:

  1. ek sayane bande ne apne blog pe Sunday, April 19, 2009, 9:53 AM ko kaha tha ....
    =====
    Go ahead... Make your effort today... Don't under estimate it...Its a great thing to do...
    Make some effort...
    =====

    Live your day ... every day ... one at a time ..

    Rab raakha ...

    ReplyDelete