Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Change in me???

Wowie!!!!! I am adding to this blog second time in a month...Am i out of my mind??? Me being myself shouldn't be doing this....someone stop me......funny, eh? Well not so....This is something i have been planning for a long time now...if you go through my preious posts inhere you will notice that on almost every post i regret not being a regular here.....Probably its going to change now....but then, who knows???
I am feeling quite jolly NOW.....it isn't that i was feeling like this all day long but believe me listening to a jovial song can change your mood and it really work wonders....

The primary reason i decided to write today is that its Prabhmeet's Birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy!!! I tried calling the jerk at midnight and got a sleepy shoulder(cold shoulder ;) ) Other than that he is a real gem of a person...one that i can't afford to loose...Public wisdom says that you need to make your friends carefully, but I say that you can't choose who will be your friends...However you can choose who will stay.....So obviously i have along list of "Friends" but then i decided to keep only 3. Yeah.... just 3...Prabh,Nikki and cheenu....sadly cheenu is not very approachable now...he has gone to Australia for furthur studies and better future as per him....but i am happy for him...it was always a dream for him to go abroad...now thats a diffrents story that he always wanted to go to canada or america.....All in all i am happy for him.....Nikki is quite happy at dreamweavers where he is working now....Growing by leaps and bounds....and my deal ol' prabhmeet.....not so sure about what he is gonna do..but i am pretty sure, if not him, that he is gonna make it big someday...he is a real phoenix....will definitely rise.....its in him....he is the kind of person who would stay low only to bounce back and reach new heights......

One more thing that differntiates him from other two is that he is least intrested in my sex life(i.e if i have one in the first place :-D) Nikki and cheenu are always devising some plans for mew on sexual front...no success so far....Also he, and of course me too, does that EFFORT to reach to people, to be in contact, to be there whenever you need him. He is the kind of person who will never be out of touch. Thats my Dilbar......

Nikhil on other hand is scheming type of us four...he has got a plan for everything and also to bypass everything....is a real wizard on such things....believe me, if i commit something in here to someone, he will be the one i will reach out to complete that commitment....I know only he can do it in jalandhar... If he says it can't be done..then, take my word, it cannot be....We call this highly sophisticated technology JUGAAD....So he is a great asset to Jugaad community....

Cheenu can be defined in three words...Girls, Money and Sex...Don't put put girls and sex in same category....his philosphy if you have dirty money, you can have hell of sexual life....and also you can get a decent girl for you....however he also contradicts that a good girl won't look much at the money you have...nowadays it seems he is involved more into second thing....and its justifed too...after all he is an alien country..he has to earn to learn and survive....because the type of families WE have means that self-survival is the only technique of survival at all......

I think thats enough for today... I will share some more insights about these people and many more shortly.....Bye for now....Chao....

No comments:

Post a Comment