Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Depressed...Fallen.....Loser???

I was thinking about my office today and i found out something.....I think i discovered a new meaning for CK..nope..i definitely don't mean Calvin Klien..I think more appropriate use of CK would be Corporate Kill....Other than that you may have your own versions....I believe you got my sentiments here....All i wanna convey here is that you can be never sure about anything out here....you never know when its gonna hit you in the face...



I may sound depressed but the truth however is that YES I AM.....not of kind that i would be glum and sit idle all day long thinking into nowhere....well i must say this is kinda close...but i don't think about it unless someone actually brings about the topic....



I don't know where i am heading to....this job has started getting on my nerves...if don't move on to some new position in a couple of months i think i am going to go berserk.....not that i am desperate for some drastic change in my professional life but atleast there should be some progress...i have started having these sudden pangs of depression and desperation...seems like i don't know where i am heading....i am now constantly in fear...and irony is that its the same fear that kept me going all these year....fear of failure....failure of not being able to achieve somone's expectations......failure of not getting there...failure in love...failure in life....fear of rejection is another thing that i keep fighting all the time....my take at rejection is a bit different...if i am not at the center of attraction i feel people are ignoring me.....i am very touchy about not being at center of attraction....if someone does not think that i can do it than i take it personally even though that person may not even know about me.....my thought about myself is that I am the best there was..the best there is and the best there will be.....and i fight to keep it alive.....


what does that make me??? definitely not a loser.....right??? but then in htink that its not the time to decide yet...anyways what do i have to lose....nothing i believe, except my ego...but that is one of the two things i care about most...my image and my position.....this same self-reliance has taken me a long way from a small cute kid to being THE Sherry.....The ONE......but now i feel that i decide too much about things without letting other factors interfere...That would mean that if i consider something i say is not going to be the way i want it to be, then i would stick to it...thats perception i think....but then i think i will have to learn to mould my thinking and learn that there are other factors that can alter the normal course of things happening around us...

Have you noticed that how many time have i used the phrase "But then i think" in this whole post....sned me correct number and get a surprise gift..:-D...not really... but seriously have you noticed it??....maybe that explains my state of mind at this time.....i am not sure about most of the things...perhaps i am not sure about anything..SEE i am not even sure about it.....i need someone to give me something that i have always given to others....soe courage and wisdom to move on.....i feel like i am constantly chasing something...i don't know what....maybe you do....


God loves all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment