Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mayday..Black Hawk Down...

Jot is married now and we have another loss to the club.....Anyways it was inevitable... Maybe delayed but bound to happen... Like many other things.. probably my own marriage... But thats secondary thought considering my plans to hold it till next level..officially...  
  Coming back to Jot's wedding, I don't mind saying that it was most pompous wedding of all that I have seen in such relation at any time.. Whole wedding procession was on chariots..Yes you read it right... 4 of them all... The procession marched thru the province going along GT road and then towards Amritsar bypass to PAP campus... Thats where the destination was... And bride was brought home in chariot too.. Quite like Kings... It was 4 days of pure busyness and fun ... I chose to write busyness first because that is what it was primarily... There was a very distracting act at the marriage though... There were way too many celebrities invited by the Bride's side... Master Saleem, Rai Jujhar, Sarabjeet Cheema & Firoze khan among others..Yes there were more too... People were engaged with them rather than Bride & Groom...  Cheenu found it highly disturbing and frustrating.... Nevertheless, they were invited so they came..

    All in all it was a fun four days.. I didn't miss office... I guess no one does, unless they are sitting there doing nothing.... Clearly, no one is workaholic at the core.. You are tyhere for as long as you are there... I didn't realize where the four days went..I had elaborate plans to spend these four days.. To meet KD and go to Kosmic world were one of many programs on my agenda on this trip...  But what is past is outof scope any how.. So I will wait for the next trip... 
So long... 

Be there Do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment