Search This Blog

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ready for it??? Not yet....

I have been under immense pressure to inevitable...THE MARRIAGE.......Yes my frenz...everyone is trying to get me married...Earlier I thought that its only my family who is trying to push me into it....I soon realized I was under misconception because there were more people to it....Not immediate family but yes...quite close...And today I realized how immensely everyone is looking toward me for marriage.....I received a phone call from a total stranger ...(He was stranger to me, not to my family though) and he asked the question point blank....I decided not to talk to this unexpected caller & handed over the phone to Mom... Mom however forwarded the same answer that I had for him...1-2 years atleast before I decide to jump the gun.....

This makes me think of something else as well...What if I decide not to marry at all.. Is it even a possibility?....Will I be able to do it? How will everything end up??? Are we going to see what we are trying to forget..Again??? Maybe...Maybe not....But one thing is for sure....I am not sure if I would marry or not.......

Live life....

No comments:

Post a Comment