Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Festivities Ahoy....

Hey its MArch...Springtime....I was reading an article in one of the newspapers..It was about a letter from a woman in big city to anther one in small town... it said that "It must be spring time there, but we only have March". Technically its the same but if you look at the intentions and the feeling behind it goes way beyond words.....
Something as simple as a month turns out to be a totally different world and panorama for some one else....Things are kicking in and March is THE busiest month of the year in financial world....Indian financial world...After all the its the year ending....Everyone rushes to fill their ITR.... But should we not stop to smell the flowers... I know Robert Frost said that its miles to go before I sleep...but isn't it to long of a journey to be actually worth it....Placing things in perspective is as important as actually having them or experiencing them...I find it of no use to own something and not experience it..... After all if I have invested anything in it, money, time or effort, I should be rewarded fully for it..Value is the real offer in here...
So coming back to original question..Is it worth it.....All this journey...Aimless wandering....Zero chase....Wild one too.... 
I need light.....Lord give all...


No comments:

Post a Comment