Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Operation Growth...

Finally there is some progress on skill enhancement for next level..or so it seems like... My manager talked to me about the lefttover conversation that I wrote about sometime ago....He suggested that I get invloved in some new projects & attend client calls...This may not ensure any particular skill enhancement but will definitely provide the much needed exposure....I chose to use MAY here becuase I think talking to client and presenting the current position is as good a skill as anything else... So I took this opportunity when it was offered that is today.....I am yet to see the kind of talking that we need to do in order to get it right....

   However I have this big problem that I don't want to interfere in my plans...THE BASIC KRAs...Lets see how things shape up....
Love help all.....   

1 comment:

  1. I see nine blogs already posted in the past 3 months.where max in any year was 16, still 9 months to go this year. wassup dude?

    ReplyDelete