Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What!!! What? Whaatt???

I am feeling a bit unorganized these days..... Unable to concentrate on certain MUST DO things...like my KRAs at office and so on.... I am a bit confused too these days...I don't know about what though.... Its a tough time I know 'coz I can feel it...The heat is on....Menatlly...As JK Rowling put it in Harry Potter books...Its cold and hopeless around...Seems like Dementors are here..... I am not afraid....but just kind of confused.... Unable to concentrate is a big problem especially in kind of environment I am working in....I know I have to take care of it.... So thought of writing it down for easy digestion ..;-)......
There are confusions on personal front as well.... Not directly with me but about people around me.....One of us has decided to switch the girl he wants to marry....Its quite confusing provided he was hell bent on another girl sometime ago....actually just a couple of weeks ago....Sunny isn't too happy about his new position...He kind of feels that it is less challenging than what he is used to....
Anywayz I am going to wind it up hoping that I will find my rhythm soon...Soon enough to actually use it....

No comments:

Post a Comment