Search This Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Harmony: easy to pronounce, difficult to achieve

Its all around. I see everyone trying to balance their life and many trying desperately. I also see that people have trouble doing so and also that they have best ideas on how to do it when it comes to advising others. Harmony is no easy task whether its in instruments or in life albeit more difficult in latter.
 Its like trying to tune a bass guitar to the tune of flute; and that too on a higher note.  I find it difficult to accommodate  and not to mention irritating, that people mostly chose to ignore the logic behind certain things or they simply lack the plain tolerance. That includes me too, however I believe I do it lesser than most others I know. Th biggest problem is that people chose to ignore things that shouldn't be ignored and stick to the ones that ought to be ignored. Why is it almost an impossibility with some to let go of the situation. I know, by personal experience, that it is not possible to forget what has happened but at-least one should have the sense to move on and not hold a grudge.
 As rightly said by S H Bihari and beautifully sung Mahendra Kapoor
                                          " लाखोँ हैं यहाँ दिलवाले और प्यार नहीं मिलता 
                                               आंखो में किसी की वफ़ा का इकरार नहीं मिलता "

No comments:

Post a Comment