Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Illusionists

Well, this is not about the movie but the people out there. Actually its about people in here. I am fed of the people with their masks on and projecting themselves as someone else. Isn't it ironical that how people with masks fail to project and people who can project don't have good enough masks. Why is it that certain people fear nothing when they step on others? Somehow they feel no remorse, no guilt about it. Its as if they take some pride in doing so.
   I know everyone has a right and way of life and are free to lead their lives the way they want to; but isn't it outright human to care and consider for others. Is it there upbringing or social circle that molds their thoughts the way they are or is it certain circumstances that force them to do so? I know some of you would tell me to outright ignore these people but believe I would have if I could. The problem is that one can not ignore what has transpired and is inscribed in the memory forever. There is no reset in life.

कसमें वादे प्यार वफ़ा सब, बातें हैं बातों का क्या; 
कोई किसी का नहीं ये झूठे नाते हैं नातों का क्या..

No comments:

Post a Comment