Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Is it all???

I sometime wonder at my persistence at advising to all and mostly failing to act upon them myself. I hear myself telling others about their behavior and telling them what to do and blatantly ignoring the same when it comes to me. I lose temper quickly and end up doing that I expect of others to not do.
 I believe that this is not anger but angst. I guess part of it is the insecurity that stares me in the face about my future; and present. I am afraid that it might be too late for anything actually good to happen to me or my life. I see so much and I hear so much that I wish that I was never here. I want to get out and shut myself out of it.

ए मेरे दिल कहीं और चल, ग़म की दुनिया से दिल भर गया, ढूंढ ले अब कोई घर नया....

No comments:

Post a Comment